is everything expensive or am i just poor
[walks into pet store puppy area wearing a huge coat]
[shuffles quickly out of pet store in a much tighter fitting coat]
*doesn’t check bank account*
*pretends everything is fine*
if you scream at 19yr old retail workers who are trying their hardest till they cry i hope you fucking burn in the deepest level of hell
if you scream at retail workers of any fucking agei hope you burn in the deepest level of hell
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.